VIOLIN RENTAL AS LOW AS $11.25
Thank you for visiting the Andrew's Fine Violins rental page. We greatly appreciate your consideration of our business. We promise to provide the best experience for you and your child during the rental process. We like to think of our rental program as the beginning of a great relationship, where we commit to taking care of your instrument, whether you are renting, or have already purchased it. We understand that there are a lot of choices for string instrument rentals in the valley, and that's why we recommend for you to ask around first; talk to teachers, musician friends, and/or other parents of kids who already have experience with local instrument rentals.
Due to high demand, please allow about 30 min. for the rental transaction.
Thank you in advance for your patience.
1. NO LONG TERM CONTRACTS
2. CANCEL AT ANY TIME
3. MONTH TO MONTH AS WELL AS PREPAYMENT DISCOUNT PLANS
4. UP TO 100% OF RENTAL FEE APPLIES TOWARD THE PURCHASE
5. EASY SIZE EXCHANGES
Andrew's Fine Violins is a family-owned and operated business, and we are very exited about helping your child in pursuing their musical journey. We love what we do, and that's why we believe that it is important for the integrity of our business, to provide the best rental instruments of the highest quality with an affordable price. Also, please have in mind that if in the future you decide to purchase instruments from us using your rental credit, we will take care of it 100% with our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Click here for more info. Andrew's Fine Violins offers high quality rental instruments, which have been professionally set up and adjusted in our shop, to exceed specifications established by the Music Educators National Conference (MENC). Outfits include horsehair bows, perlon core strings, rosin, and case. 100% of accumulated credit from the rental fee can be applied toward the purchase of the rental instrument. Accumulated rental credit can also be used toward the purchase of any instrument owned by Andrew's Fine Violins, provided that the instrument being purchased is priced at twice the value of the collected rental credit. Rental credit is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Click here for INSTRUMENT SIZING GUIDE If you're not sure you should rent or purchase an instrument, visit our RENT VS BUY page.
Also, if you're considering buying an inexpensive instrument, please
At this time we offer two RENT-TO-OWN rental programs, month-to-month rentals with already low price and prepaid payment discount plans, that can lower your cost even more.
It is easy to calculate the savings:
I. MONTH-TO-MONTH RENTAL FEE CHART
TOTAL MONTHLY PAYMENT
II. PREPAID PAYMENT DISCOUNT PLAN CHART
STARTS AS LOW AS $11.25
($12.50 PER MONTH)
($11.66 PER MONTH)
($11.25 PER MONTH)
($16.66 PER MONTH)
($15.56 PER MONTH)
($15.00 PER MONTH)
($26.67 PER MONTH)
($24.89 PER MONTH)
($24.00 PER MONTH)
($33.34 PER MONTH)
($31.11 PER MONTH)
($30.00 PER MONTH)
Call us for more information about our rental program options at
1 MONTH FREE
PREPAY FOR 5 MONTHS
RENT FOR 6 MONTHS
2 MONTHS FREE
PREPAY FOR 7 MONTHS
RENT FOR 9 MONTHS
3 MONTHS FREE
PREPAY FOR 9 MONTHS
RENT FOR 12 MONTHS
* Tax is based on the rental fee.
* The maintenance fee covers any repairs to the instrument that are not due to negligence, misuse, and/or accident. This plan also provides a low "Deductible," which limits maximum out-of-pocket expenses in the event that theft, fire, or any repairs for which the customer would be responsible.
* The "Deductible" amount is based on the value of the instrument and is assigned at the time of the rental.
* Rental credit from multiple rental instruments cannot be combined for the purchase of a single instrument.
* When upgrading to a larger size of instrument or changing to a different type of instrument, 75% of accumulated rental credit will be applied toward the exchanged rental instrument.
* Rental credit cannot be combined with any other offer or special through the store.
* There is no early termination fee on the prepaid discount plans. After the first 3 months we will prorate the full refund, should you decide to cancel your rental agreement.
WHAT IS REQUIRED UPON RENTING AN INSTRUMENT:
1. Driver's license
2. Employer information
3. Two debit or credit card numbers on file
4. Minimum prepayment for three months of rent
5. Minimum 21 years of age requirement.